HE & D, industrial electricians in Kent, were the chosen team to assist in the removal of the old conveyor in this large commercial factory. It involved a lot of preparation work as there were fibre optic cables running through the conveyor linking hub rooms up, vital to the running of the factory.
The work also included work on
- Multi-core telephone cables power supplies and fire alarm cables.
- Replacement cables had to be run in with extensive new cable containment that you see in the pictures.
- Changeover of cables had to be planned in with factory running to be considered.
- 100 of metres of fibre optic cable was installed telephone and fire alarm cable.
- Fibre optic specialist where called in to make off the ends of the fibres.
click here to see a video of the work…. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=751581968254136&set=vb.724222820990051&type=2&theater