HE & D, industrial electricians in Kent, were recently chosen to assist in the removal of an old conveyor in a large commercial factory. It involved a lot of preparation work as there were fibre optic cables running through the conveyor linking hub rooms up. These cables were vital to the running of the factory and had to be handled carefully.
The work also included:
- Multi-core telephone cables power supplies and fire alarm cables.
- Replacement cables had to be run in with extensive new cable containment that you see in the pictures.
- Changeover of cables had to be planned in with factory running to be considered.
- 100’s of metres of fibre optic cable was installed, as well as telephone and fire alarm cable.
- Fibre optic specialists where called in to make off the ends of the fibres.
click here to see a video of the work…. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=751581968254136&set=vb.724222820990051&type=2&theater